The registrar of personal data that is processed:
Muija oy VAT-number: FI2687875-1 Soittajantie 3 U 146, 00420 Helsinki Finland Contact person regarding personal data registry:
Taina Vuorela [email protected]
2. THE NAME OF REGISTRY AND PURPOSES OF USE
Registry for personal data is Muija.fi/en web shop Customer Information Registry. It is used for the delivery, processing and archiving of orders; customer relationship management and customer service; marketing (if consent has been provided) and developing user experience and other functionalities of the website.
3. DATA INCLUDED IN THE REGISTRY
- Personal data:
name and contact information (address, email, phone number)
- Other data:
order details (list of products ordered, delivery method, name of payment service provider.
We don’t include customer’s payment details (e.g. credit card information) to our registry. Payment details information is processed by the payment service provider that customer has chosen at checkout.
4. DATA SOURCES
Registry’s data is collected from customers themselves while they use the website, e.g. place an order or create an account.
5. TRANSFERING DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Registry’s data is transfered to third parties only for its purposed use (Section 2) and limited to the amount needed for each use case.
- Payment Sercive Providers (Paytrail)
- Information needed for completing payment transactions: Customer name, billing information and order amount
- Shipment Services (Posti Oy)
- Information needed for shipping orders: Customer name, delivery address and contact information
- Web site user analytics (Google Analytics):
- Information needed for developing the website: anonymised user data
6. INFORMATION SECURITY AND ACCESS RIGHTS
Data on the registry is stored and processed securely. Data is located in cloud services in the EU area. Access rights to the registry’s data are granted only to Muija oy’s personel or contractors whose duties for Muija oy require it. Efficient technological measures have been taken in order to protect the filing system and prevent unauthorised access.
7. CUSTOMER’S RIGHTS TO REVIEW PERSONAL DATA
As a customer, you have the right to obtain information on your own personal data in the registry and to request that your personal data be rectified or erased. Also, you can request to receive an electronic copy of your personal data. Any requests related to the exercising of your rights should be made in written form to the contact person mentioned on Section 1. If same customer has placed previous request within one year, the registrar has a right to charge reasonable compensation for carrying out the request.